March 21, 2010
- New Genetic Test More Effective at Diagnosing Autism?
- Combining Antidepressant with Alcohol-Dependence Drug Helps Abstinence
- Intensive Weekend Treatment Program For Panic Disorder
March 23, 2010
- Down Syndrome Patients May Hold Key to Combat Aging
- Marijuana to be Legalized for PTSD?
- Kids Who Stay Up Late May Have Heart Problems Later
March 24, 2010
- Baby Blues Got You Down? Try Exercise!
- Chilling at Home Just As Effective as Massage in Relieving Anxiety?
- Memory Loss May Not be a Normal Part of Growing Old
March 25, 2010
- GPS for Seniors With Dementia?
- Telepsychiatry A Growing Trend
- Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Gene Identified?
March 27, 2010
March 28, 2010
- Computer Technology Helps Unlock Memories of Dementia Patients
- Playing Tetris May Help Reduce PTSD Symptoms?
- Autism Genes Identified?
- Poor Vision May Increase Risk of Alzheimer’s?
- Autism Susceptibility May Be Detected As Early as 7 Months of Age
- Postpartum Depression Screening Not Worth the Cost
March 29, 2010
- Individuals with Borderline Personality Getting Treatment for Wrong Disorder?
- Button Eases Dental Fears?
- Retro Design Soothes Dementia Patients?
- Spanish Law to Fight Eating Disorders